Friday, June 17, 2005

Resume Writing

I received this message from another resume writer and thought it was worth sharing...
I thought this email from an old client was so interesting -- and amazing -- that I couldn't resist passing it on . . .

"ps: I got my resume updated at fedex/kinkos for 70 bucks - they send these types of jobs to India via fax and then do any minor corrections in house - heck if I would have known my stuff was going to India I could have just went to a 7-11 and had it done there :-)"

By the way, he said he is still looking for a job.


For a professionally written resume written right here in the USA contact Bonnie Kurka: www.resumesuite.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Knock em Dead Blog
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Blog Search Engine < ? ameriBLOGs # >